Friday, July 7

Anemonefish

Well, the dust has settled on some pretty poor England performances, Rooney showing himself up for exactly what he is (an albeit talented yob), a resignation or two, some spawny (the only reference to fish I am intending to make in my closing world cup summary remarks) Italian goals (well maybe not the two that put out the Germans, hooray) and whats more Ronaldo (the Brazilian one) was attempting to impersonate the Blubber Baron (previously featured here on FOTW). Well, life goes on and I suspect these two anemonefish has been happily guarding their 'patch' whilst the world has been otherwise pre-occupied. I know which I wish I had been watching these last 4 weeks. One last thing, when you spell check FOTW it suggests you replace it with FOOTE. Spooky eh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's been 60 years since WW2 ended - get over it